Q&A with Ziqi Wu (Monsterlittle) for Project QiQi (at ToyConUK)

QiQi OGs
(Above: Original colorways production QiQis)

With the myriad of awesome customs, and my recent Q&A with Chris Alexander of Creo Design (producer of the QiQi figure and organizer for Project QiQi), I'd thought to hit up on the creator of QiQi himself - ZiQi Wu of Monsterlittle (www / Facebook) - and asked him this question: "How do you feel about seeing your creation QiQi being intepreted by so many artists? Any fav designs?"

ZIQI WU: To be able to have so many amazing artists interpreting my QiQi, it’s like another of my dream come true. When I first created QiQi into a toy, I didn’t expect he can be in so many different forms, but these amazing artists prove me wrong. It’s really an eye opener and I am grateful to all of them. I think the main thing is that they love and enjoyed working with QiQi.

Custom-QiQi

ZIQI WU: It’s very difficult to select my favourite designs as all of them are really amazing. If I really need to select a few, I think they are TADO (top-left), Akinori Oishi (top-right), Lisa Rae Hansen (bottom-right), Chris Squink (bottom-left), VISEone, Brutherford Industries, Timo Wirtz and definitely John Eugene Atendido Avila's (JeAA)."

FYI: All current revealed QiQi-customs posted on Creo Design's Facebook album (inclusive purchasing prices). And check out their showcase at ToyConUK on April 6th, 2013!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK