Seen @ Super Festival 62

SUPER_FESTIVAL_62_FIGLABS

@datadub Instagrams the above with the tagline: "The Re:Bootleg Project Fig-lab + @paulkaiju - Coming Soon!!!!!" = And yes, it looks worthy of 5 x exclamation marks!

I heart the www. Via the amazing connectivity of the inernets, making the globe a smaller place than it was less than a decade ago, I am personally able to enjoy gawking at images of Super Festival 62, specifically via Instagram … … while I await for Andy's coverage on Kaiju Korner (like most everyone else, c'mon admit it) to sate our toy-voyeuristic desires … Nothing like being there in-person, I insist, but hey, I get my kicks however way I can, yeh?

SUPER-FESTIVAL-62-RAMPAGE-1
SUPER-FESTIVAL-62-RAMPAGE-2

On a promo rampage is @jmrampage, with judicious snaps of the table-spread! Expect unsold pieces going up on the RAMPAGE TOYS online shop, including these Glyos Micro UU, with DDIY window-boxes! I personally have a severe hard-on for the red-tinted+painted Manotaur tho...

SUPER-FESTIVAL-62-RAMPAGE-3
SUPER-FESTIVAL-62-KENTH-TOY-WORKS-1
SUPER-FESTIVAL-62-KENTH-TOY-WORKS-2

Nadsat Boys and Nofuture by @kenth_toy_works. Congrats on the "Sold Out" Nadsat, guys! And before you get all excited (*raises hands*) over that "headsculpt" on the body of the Nofutre figure, it is NOT the actual head. I actually still do not know what the actual headsculpt looks like, actually! LOL

SUPER-FESTIVAL-62-COMETDEBRIS-1
SUPER-FESTIVAL-62-COMETDEBRIS-2

Event exclusives "Kappa Shonen", "Sametan" and "Red Glitter" Ace Robos from @cometdebris, with the colored versions flanking it. Love them. Want them. Gimme.

SUPER_FESTIVAL_62_clockwork

Coupla snaps of the Blackout Edition of "A Clockwork Carrot" from Frank Kozik x Blackbook Toy, alongside the original colored version. Man, I find myself wanting this the more I look at pics of it LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK