Stu Witter: Q&A + Seen @ ToyConUK 2013

stu_witter

Here's a quick round of Q&As with Stu Witter post-ToyConUK, with a headsup that he will be listing his Dunny Customs on show on the day online for sales somewhen. Hit up his Facebook for possible updates and check out his online shop to sate your toy-desires! Meanwhile…

TOYSREVIL: How was the ToyCon for you? Your impressions? Was it what you expected it to be? Was this your first Con?

STU WITTER: Toycon was my first con, I didn't quite know what to expect ... But the room full of familiar faces was welcoming! The time went fast and the event was fairly exclusive. It would be nice to see a bigger crowd next year.

stu witter - amazing custom

TOYSREVIL: Tell us what you had on your table! And which of your items had the warmest reception / best response?

STU WITTER: I was lucky enough to borrow back some of my work from collectors and had a fair display which included 10 new 1930s dunny commissions. I also was selling 10 dunny customs and burgerman pizza slices. The most interest was in my custom works - I wish I had made more small pieces as they seemed to be the most popular.

TOYSREVIL: Any suggestions to make the event even more awesome in the future?

STU WITTER: I would like to see a custom competition next year... And a bigger venue!

(Images courtesy of Dolly Oblong)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK