Toyconosaurus Stomps Into Singapore!

TOYCONOSAURUS-SG-01

Received my Toyconosaurus from ToyConUK yesterday, and the fella's been stomping around ever since, putting the foot down on toys around my house ("playfully", I hope!). And finally I have a small slice of ToyConUK in my humble collection now ~ *beams*

TOYCONOSAURUS-SG-02
TOYCONOSAURUS-SG-03

Designed by The Hang Gang and sculpted by A Little Stranger, this irritable dino is the vinyl toy adaptation of the mascot for ToyConUK - which ended it's inaugural run the week before. Made by Unbox Industries, this 5" tall figure is balanced standing with one feet permanently UP, and ready to stomp Stomp STOMP! You can currently purchase both the OG Colorway (£35 sans shipping / limited to 100pcs) and DIY White (£30 sans shipping) via toyconuk.bigcartel.com!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK