Trailer for "Thor: The Dark World"


Seriously? The new trailer for THOR: THE DARK WORLD actually had me with chills. The tone has turned dire and the mood of dread and death hangs in the static-pause of the internets, and I find myself suddenly longing to watch the film when it premieres (I had watched the first Thor via a DVD-viewing). And Thor needs Loki's help? *Excitement* ... Guess I'll have to hold my breath til October 31st for when it premieres in Singapore ...

THOR-DARK-WORLD-TOHR-EARTH
"Someone seen my helmet? I might have dropped it here the last time, forsooth…"
THOR-DARK-WORLD-JANE-IN-ASGARD
"Kidnapping" is not a crime in Asgard, it seems…
THOR-DARK-WORLD-DARK-ELF
Spokesman for plastic survey for the Nine Realms…
THOR-DARK-WORLD-LOKI
Loki looks like a rock'n'roll "star"… okay, fine, I can see the "Eric Draven / The Crow" resemblance now...
THOR-DARK-WORLD-TITLE
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK