WIPs for 'Domino Jack' by Paul Kaiju

Domino Jack!

Randomly spotted online is Paul Kaiju's DOMINO JACK - with this being the "final sculpt" = A cross between a rock-n-rollabilly / heavy-metalique "Super Sentai", and Android with missile-firing robot-hands, and I am gagging for it (as do I for most of PK's stuff, but inevitably none of his awesomeness graces my humble collection). Stay tuned for updates on his Twitter @paulkaiju - meanwhile, check out further WIPs swiped from his Instagram @paulkaiju posted below … Is it just me, or are you dying to see a retro-styled illustration for this character too? :)

DOMINO-JACK-WIPS
DOMINO-JACK-LIEDOWN
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK