Galactic Empire Print & Flag from Sket-One

Galactic Empire

From Sket-One comes "Galactic Empire" and on Monday May 6th, the 5 Color screenprint flag will be released via 1xrun.com (60"x36" - limited to 20pcs only). There is also a 80pcs edition silkscreen 19"x13" print to be had here for US$50. Let fly your alliance to the Empire, don't shy!
"This piece continues my style of mash ups taking everyday visuals and adding a slight twist of humor or thought to them, to think about how the items connect and intertwine trough pop culture. I wanted To pay homage to 2 things I love in my life Star Wars and California." ~Sket One.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK