"K.I.T.T." by Steve Thomas (for "Righteous Rides...And the Dudes Who Drive Them!")

KITT_vintage_Bmovie_lowrez_1024x1024

Click on the above image to purchase "K.I.T.T." by Steve Thomas, with this screen print sized 24" x 18" in a Limited Edition of 50, priced at US$35 (sans shipping), with imagery inspired by Knight Rider.

This image was apart of Hero Complex Gallery's "Righteous Rides...And the Dudes Who Drive Them! show, and a print I purchased. How could I miss out on a decent Knight Rider image depiction? (Not too sure about the "Baywatch" reference tho … LOL)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK