Marshall “Experiment” Print by 64Colors

"I was abducted, probed and experimented on by what I think were aliens although I'm not really sure. What I do know is I survived and have a print of the incident as proof…"
Marshall_Testube_Cover_01

From 64Colors comes the Marshall “Experiment” Print being a digital giclee print measuring 11 x 14" 285 gram cotton acid free archival paper with archival inks, pencil, acrylic paint and some sanding for texture, ANDD then mounted on 11 x 14 x 7/8" wood panel (Birch board cradled in pine). "Cradled edges are left unfinished so as to weather naturally... we like it dirty!" ~exclaimed 64Colors!

Loving the strap=ons, Marshall!" (heh) - Limited to a signed edition of 20, and priced at only US$65 (excluding shipping), and can now be purchased online via www.64colors.bigcartel.com.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK