That 70s Xmen On Show #DaysofFuturePast

Beast Wolverine

@BryanSinger tweets a snap of The Beast (Nicholas Holt) and Logan / Wolverine (Hugh Jackman) on the set of "That 70s Show" … eerrr … I meant "X-Men: Days of Future Past", with them decked out in 70s-fashion with colors muted in earthy brown tones (wow look! natural "sepia" flashback effect!) ... ohgawd, I hope these incarnations do not become action figures too tho ... check out more characters-on-set shots posted on my XMEN ON FILM fanblog instead :p

... AND, just so I'm crystal clear here, it could NEVER be "That 70s Show" because there's no awesome Mila Kunis in the shot, just sayin'…

Source: First Showing
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK