Videos for "Armors Assemble" & "Whip Lash Mark 2" from Hot Toys


Previously blogged about briefly, today I expand upon my coverage of the "Armors Assemble" display at the Action City’s Iron Man 3 Hot Toys Collectible Figurines Exhibit (Bugis Junction, Singapore), with a quick video (above), and more still images viewable on my Iron Man Fanblog, showcasing over 300 pieces used to make a 1/6th collectible figure! Hot Toys should make this as a poster image and given away, IMHO!

As well I have a closer look at WHIPLASH MARK 2, with a quick video, and more still images posted HERE on my Iron Man Fanblog. This figure is turning out to be my fav of the series thus far from Hot Toys!



We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK