Big Boner by Ron English x Blackbook Toy

BIG-BONER-RON-ENGLISH-01
BIG-BONER-RON-ENGLISH-02

You might have seen sketch-teasers being posted by Nigo at Blackbook Toy, and at his solo show @ Clutter Gallery "Thought Factory", they were revealed, and now we have images of the upcoming BIG BONER figure to share! So what folks say about being "big boned" might be true? LOL

"Big Boner" first appeared on the cover of Ron English's "Stickable Art Offenses" book, as an image on a sticker, which Nigo mentioned: "I have wanted to make Skull toy, so when I see this cross bones skull, something clicked! I asked Ron to draw the whole body. He liked my idea and sent me the sketch below."

BIG-BONER-RON-ENGLISH-03

Now thanks to Nigo, Big Boner is to become a collectible, as produced by Blackbook Toy! And while no exact debut date is revealed, Nigo teases: "That means its debut is around the corner! Next month, Taipei Toy Fes and SDCC is waiting... You might don't want to miss them!"

I sure don't, and this is by far my fav Ron English character to date! LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK