Custom-Feature: Takular by JRAD

thehighflyerJRAD
"Sending some pics of my latest custom which I started at Kidrobot SF last week. A dunny-munny ha 4" munny head on 3"dunny body. Titled "The High Flyer", this lil guy is my take on the very recognizable paint schemes of WWII fighter planes."
… mentioned JRAD (@ratedrad / www.facebook.com/ratedrad) of this particularly adorable custom piece, which reminds me so much of "chibi" / Super-Deformed characters with huge heads and smaller bodies, which I reckon works extremely well with this concept … now all it needs is a baby cannon somewhere, and this danger dude will be rocking the battlefield! I really like this dude, and you could explore more in this notion, methinks! LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK