Custom-Feature: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Munnys by David Kraig

TMNT-DAVID-KRAIG
TMNT-DAVID-KRAIG-1 TMNT-DAVID-KRAIG-2 TMNT-DAVID-KRAIG-3

All that ran thru my mind as I cast my peepers unpin these customs from David Kraig, was the theme song from "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" (the classic cartoon version, 'notch) and a mouth agwak at his work, which David describes thusly:
"All four started out as 4" Munny's and ended up around 6". I used super sculpey and acrylic paints. These were done for a commission."
TMNT-DAVID-KRAIG-4
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK