More Previews for "The Deadbeet Show" @ Toy Art Gallery (June 29)

deadbeet-preview
Above-left: Jon Knox
Above-right: George Gaspar (original sculptor of Deadbeet)
Bottom-left: Kenth Toy Works
Bottom-right: Jay222Toy

I am increasingly jazzed about seeing customs meant for The Deadbeet Show @ Toy Art Gallery (Opening June 29), since my last round of previews, I have been actively collecting imagery as I come across them, and today is the day to share what I have so far! Click forth to embiggen the images and as well check out the various artists' works linked to their name!

DEADBEET-VISEONE
Above: VISEone
DEADBEET-VALLEYDWELLER
Above: "Little Prick" by Valleydweller (view more here
DEADBEET-PJ-CONSTABLE
Above: "Curse of the Caterpillars" by PJ Constable (view more here!)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK