My Sunday #CSC Dunny 2013 #ToyRun

DUNNY2013-CSC

Truth be told, I had zero intentions to purchase any Dunny 2013. As much as I had liked specific designs, I was prepared not to spend any further of my dwindling finances on Kidrobot products. But this Sunday at CSC, I faltered, and I lapsed into what I deem to be temporary-toy-insanity, and the following pieces are my bounty … damn you KR, damn you… ;p

Go purchase yours at Ozzo Collection, and good luck with your pulls, folks! (Original images via my Instagram @toysrevil).
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK