WWRp NW&DW Dropcloth Limited 2pack by 3A Toys

00000DCd-2

Currently listed on www.bambalandstore.com for pre-orders today June 15th is the WWRp Dropcloth Super Set, as well as this shown "WWRp NW&DW Dropcloth LTD 2pack" - which will get listed online for orders at random times, and in batches. Priced at US$75 per set (sans shipping), I swear I had them in my order cart, but while calculating shipping, the order closed, so thus ends my attempts at purchasing this set. Good luck for you folks hunting for them!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK