WWRp Super Duper Double Death Pack in SG

WWRP_SQUARE

"Braving" the hazardous haze situation currently enveloping Singapore in subdued panic, I ventured to the local post office to collect a parcel of toy I missed the delivery of the day before (as I was away at the hospital), and I wondered why the heck did I purchase two sets of, in the first place? Might try to sell them off, or customize over them for my own desires, in time … meanwhile, here be some snaps and Vine of the WWRp Super Duper Double Death Pack featuring Mk2 Squares.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK