"Attack On Titan" @ Wonder Festival 2013 and Upcoming Shingeki no Kyojin Toys!

ATTACK-ON-TITAN-WONDERFEST2013-1
ATTACK-ON-TITAN-WODER-FEST-2013-1

MIKASA and EREN from Shingeki no Kyojin to be made into articulated 1/8-scaled FIGMA action figures from Max Factory x Good Smile Co ... oops sorry, just shat my pants with joy there ... Seen currently on display at Wonder Festival 2013 [Summer] - oooohhh what is that giant MIKASA staue about? (pics via @GSC_GUMA) - the duo will eventually be joined by Captain Levi from the Survey Corps.

ATTACK-ON-TITAN-WONDERFEST2013-2 ATTACK-ON-TITAN-WONDERFEST2013-3
ATTACK-ON-TITAN-WONDERFEST2013-4
ATTACK-ON-TITAN-WODER-FEST-2013-2
ATTACK-ON-TITAN-WODER-FEST-2013-3

I have zero product and availability details to share at the moment, but you betcha I'll update if I have any, because I want them for my own collection too! MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA … Meanwhile, check out studio snaps of the figures in the images below (AND I have another "Colossal Titan"-ccentric post to come later too).

ATTACK-ON-TITAN-EREN
ATTACK-ON-TITAN-MIKASA
ATTACK-ON-TITAN-LEVI

I have since become a fan of the "Attack On Titan" anime, and had wished either S.H.Figuarts or figma will adapt them into toys, and my 'wish' is granted! Right after posting about the EREN JAEGAR NENDOROID yesterday too! FIST-PUMP

(Additional product images whl4u.jp / added new event images via Kaijin Toy)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK