"Curated Japanese Toys" (from "Portlandia")


Yeah, I used to have loads of toys and figurines all over my desk(s) at work … people must think I'm a juvenile manboyfreak or something! aaahhhh flashback-in-your-face-slap-memories… Now I am surrounded by toys yet again at the TOYSREVIL-HQ at home, and nobody judges me! Not out loud in my face anyways … guess everything works out eventually, yeah? Heh.

This is a snippet of a satirical sketch comedy television series named "Portlandia". This is from episode 9 from Season 3. "Fred Armisen and Carrie Browstein are workspace consultants providing a curated Japanese toy experience to make a social statement." = NOT japanese toys, but always loved them UNKL toys! only ever owned the TinPos tho ...

Source: Facebook
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK