Jeffrey Lamm Does Tintin homage illustrations and I love it!

JEFFREY-LAMM-GREASEBAT-TINTIN-01

Artist Jeffrey Lamm has been posting delicious artwork on his Facebook, featuring a splendid homage to Belgian cartoonist Georges Remi better known as Hergé, particularly comicbook covers from "The Adventures of Tintin"!

My personal childhood diet of comicbooks was an eclectic mix of Marvels and DCs, manhuas, Old Master Q, 2000AD, and two classics both folks tend to forget or gloss over: Asterix and Obelix, and Tintin. So seeing these from Mr Lamm was a real treat, especially with the inclusion of Greasebat! Would seriously love these as poster prints tho… *cough*

Check out his online store for if the original artwork is released for sale - which I missed! ARRRRRGH!!!!

JEFFREY-LAMM-GREASEBAT-TINTIN-02
"I'm a lifelong fan of Herge's artwork and specifically the Tintin series. I always thought it was cool that they were printed all over the planet in all kinds of languages, sometimes obscure. The title on the (below) is Italian for "Mechanized Robot of Death" and the one (above) is French for "Battle For The Moon" (I hope!). Very fun to draw!" ~shared Jeffrey Lamm.
JEFFREY-LAMM-GREASEBAT-TINTIN-03
"Herge, creator of Tintin, has been one of my favorite artists since I was probably 8 years old. My elementary school library gave me a copy of "FLIGHT 714" that I read a thousand times. I always wanted to do a Tintin style cover, so here it is, just for fun. I was supposed to be doing yardwork…" ~shared Jeffrey Lamm.
JEFFREY-LAMM-GREASEBAT-TINTIN-04
JEFFREY-LAMM-TINTIN
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK