Michael Lau's GARDEN(PALM)ER for #TTF2013 Taipei Toy Festival

michael-lau-palmer-ttf2013

Michael Lau's GARDEN(PALM)ER 7-inch tall articulated figures sees three seasons of characters to be released, based on designs from his 12" Gardener Gala creations … I might not want them ALL, but the ones I am eyeing are spread out between three seasons! URGH! Guess I'll just have to snag them all somehow, yeh? I need help here, people!!!!!

Produced by How2Work, look for their debut at Taipei Toy Festival (July 11-14).

Michael_Lau_Gardenpalmer-season-1
Michael_Lau_Gardenpalmer-season-2
Michael_Lau_Gardenpalmer-season-3
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK