Seen @ #TTF2013: Captain Butter

CAPTAIN-BUTTER-TTF2013-1
CAPTAIN-BUTTER-TTF2013-2

I want to share with you - my dear readers - my profound frustration with being unable to thus far procure a toy figure from Taiwan-designer known as "Captain Butter". From discovering his Cap'n Rock and Burger*Rocker since before, until the current TTF-release Cap'n Hook … and someday soon I hope to sort out my own sh*t, and get down to bugging him for a piece or three … meanwhile, check out a couple of "new" sculpts on show at the current Taipei Toy Festival (July 11-14) - featuring new "Number 1" hand-signs! *NEATO*

CAPTAIN-BUTTER-TTF-2
CAPTAIN-BUTTER-TTF-1
CAPTAIN-BUTTER-TTF2013

(Event images thanks to Winston Leong + Jubi Yang - Used with kind permission)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK