Seen @ #TTF2013: GARDEN(PALM)ER by Michael Lau x How2Work

GARDENPALMER-TTF-2013-1
GARDENPALMER-TTF-2013-2 GARDENPALMER-TTF-2013-3

I want to be there, to hold the 1/12th-scaled 7-inch figurines in hand, and shed inner tears of man-joy while air-stroking the collectibles thru their acrylic covers, and pretend to be all cool and nonchalant about it all … but only if I were at Taipei Toy Festival physically and personally tho … online? I cry like a babe scratching at the laptop screen screaming "I WAAAAAAANT!"

wouldn't you?

I speculate the "spraycan" to be the figure's packaging, which makes me melt, admittedly so … "luckily" they seem to be on display only, with release happening 4th quarter 2013? Oh Joy! Staking out www.crazysmiles.com :)

GARDENPALMER-TTF-2013-4
GARDENPALMER-TTF-2013-5
GARDENPALMER-TTF-2013-6

(Event images via Jubi Yang's Facebook + Instagram @michaellau / SpotSmiLe)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK