Custom-Feature: Automaton 01 by 64 Colors

"I-am-here-to-serve... you.
Would-you-like-some-coffee-or-juice?"


My humble apologies for being a "tease" here, but let me preface this post by saying this item is already listed as SOLD OUT at tme of this publication … but the piece is so awesomecool, I needed to show you guys!

Presenting "Automaton 01" from 64 Colors! Hand-painted with acrylics on 5" MAD*L platform toy, this one-of-a-kind handpainted piece was available for US$265… a production piece of this would be very nice indeed … juz sayin'!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK