Custom Ghost Tribe Warrior from Kyle Kirwan


Artist @Kylekirwan shares with us images of his custom "Ghost Tribe Warrior", completed and exhibited at SDCC as part of the "Ghost Within Us" show curated by BeeFy. Check out more images of "Karl Marks" http://kylekirwan.blogspot.sg/2013/07/untitled_11.html.
"I didn't get a chance to share before the con and I'm pretty proud of this guy so I wanted to send some pics.

I hand made the fish cart and the resin castes fish also. Not too much of a story with this guy, he's just a fisherman off to market with his catch. He's more of a background character in The Mudcat Chronicles but I like the idea that he's a good businessman and he sings a lot."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK