Doktor A's "Mr. Pumfrey and his Astounding Mechanised Perambulator" Artist Proofs


Here's a "clearer" look at Doktor A's "Mr. Pumfrey and his Astounding Mechanised Perambulator" - produced by Munky King - with a total of 15 x pieces of Artist Proofs available for sales at his online shop, dropping "somewhen"!

Priced at £100.00 per, each piece comes signed and numbered (on the underside of one tentacle in gold acrylic paint), with each purchase inclusive of a mini print of the original ink drawing for the design (4.5" X 5.5" on heavy archival rag stock). I truly wanted a piece for my humble edition, but alas I am financially unable to sate my desires … perhaps another colorway, another time…

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK