Finalists for "Finalists for Best Blog" in the 2013 Designer Toy Awards Are…

Finalists for Best Blog:
Jeremyriad
Kaiju Monster
Man-E-Toys
SpankyStokes
Tenacious Toys
Toy Break
ToysREvil
Trampt
Vinyl Pulse



An eclectic line-up featuring a mixture of predominately news-desk styled web-locales, an even shorter list of single-writer-run blogs, and a couple of non-traditional news outlets. I am personally grateful to be the one of the only couple of non-USA-based run blogs to be considered in the list haha

As much as I yearn would love to win the award again this year, it would make me smile to see VINYL PULSE snag the title - as I have constantly attributed to VP being one of the main influences which got me starting blogging about art toys in the first place!

This is a Public Voted Category - and is actually the last category opened to public voting, to be featured here on my blog (every list subsequently will be closed to Judges' Panel voting). But don't forget to vote TOYSREVIL tooooo! Heh.

VOTE-BANNER
(DTA 2013 Finalists announced HERE / All listings via Designer Toy Awards Facebook)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK