Wonder Festival Evangelion BEARBRICKS from Medicom Toys

eve-wide
EVA-ASHLEY ASHLEY-FIGMA

Thanks to Ash for the Wonder Festival hook-up I am now equipped with my first 400% BE@RBRICK (Well, technically my second, but the first doesn't really count) with the EVANGELION Unit-08β (shown here alongside my figma Makinami Mari … need to score me the BB-version tho…), and as well a Asuka Langley Shikinami “Jersey Version” 100% BE@RBRICK = Yes, so begins my quest to add Evangelion BBs to my humble collection … will trade EVA toys for ad-space on TOYSREVIL = hey, I'm serious here! LOL

EVA-GROUP-SHOT
EVA-BB-WANTS-FB
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK