About That Jelly Factory Club-exclusive Black Jeff from Bwana Spoons


And while I was intrigued, I had not been specifically keen on the GID JEFF from Bwana Spoons … but now with the reveal of BLACK JEFF, me toy-desires perked up, and my hands touch the laptop screen ever so gently … releasing this coming friday, this would be a Jelly Factory Club exclusive.

What is the "Jelly Factory Club", you ask? Check out grasshutcorp.com to find out more about this US$30 membership club, which gets you "a tee, membership card, and first dibs on all kinds of goodies, paintings, skatedecks, toys, prints, and other unmentionables."

You know things be rocking if they are "unmentionables" - MUAHAHAHAHAHA
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK