Custom-Feature: METWIN Pollen Kaiser by Carson Catlin

"I was fortunate enough to be asked to participate in the Pollen Kaiser Custom Group Show (TAG 2nd Anniversary). This is the first time I've done a piece like this and I wanted it to stand out. So I used the brightest pink I could find and finished it off with black paint and a little drybrush to bring out the details. You can pick him up for $500.00 on September 14 only at www.toyartgallery.com " -mentions Carson Catlin, of his custom named "METWIN".
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK