The Reveal of DOOM BELT! Variant Bullet Belt by L'Amour Supreme


Unbox Industries reveals the DOOM BELT! Variant of Skinner x Triclops' Bullet Belt by L'AMOUR Supreme, "available at NYCC! Besides "quantity" and price, apparently "where" might be the more pertinent question! Dan of Unbox instagrammed "Had quite a few emails from people about availability. We have kept some for online purchase too. I (am) afraid I don't know when they will be sold at the con."

Thank goodness I'm not physically at NYCC, otherwise a Toy Hunt would be afoot! Good luck tracking this down, folks! (If I were a "betting toy-blogger", I'd hit up booth #110 Critical Hit / MISHKA…)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK