3A Toys' Peppermint Groove on pre-sale December 3rd


"Indie Music Critic and Robot Bounty Hunter" PEPPERMINT GROVE will be released by 3A Toys on December 3rd at Bambalandstore.com and will be priced at US$100. I've got a "thing" for stylishly-decked out toy-chic with hip robot-head accessories, and green hair … and I'm not too concerned with the multiple colorways of boots too … and this might well mean my last purchase and use for my 2013 3AA Membership discount … now to find the $$$ for the purchase

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK