"After Dark" by Sergey Safonov

Sergey Safonov will have his first solo show "After Dark" launching this Thursday November 21st in Moscow.

"I had no chance to exhibit my works before in my hometown, so I will show everything I made so far, announce a couple of new releases and will make a long due presentation of the Moon Fox model kit (Skill level 1)." ~added Sergey.

From resin creations to 2D-artwork, it would be interesting to see a retrospective of his work thus far, methinks. Meanwhile, check out a peek at one of the prints to be available at the show:

Prints for the show are ready. #moonfoxmsk
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK