Attack On Titan @ #AFA13


The presence of "Shingeki no Kyojin" aka "Attack On Titan' cannot be denied at this year's 2013 Anime Festival Asia Singapore. Right from the get-go, while queuing up in the men's restroom outside the convention venue, I was standing right behind a guy wearing a tee with the Garrison crest! (and no, I did not take a photo of that hahahaha), for which i had hoped to find for sale at AFA, but perhaps none were available in my size - I think even the "3D Maneuver Gear" cannot take my weight! hahahaha


Talk about the "elephant in the room"; the life-sized Colossal Titan head on display thrilled! (although I really need to complain about, as the space provided did not allow space for full-body shots, and you are unable to proper stand further away as the crowds would throng right by you and your camera lens! Not really optimizing a honest-to-goodness legit prop, isn't it?)


Truthfully, I was hunting dearly for collectibles, or even the manga itself, but managed to instead score a keycharm and a poster print from Artist Alley, and managed to snap Figma's "EREN JAEGER" on display at the Good Smile Co booth, and a prototype of a 1/8th scaled statue of "LEVI" at the LaTendo booth;



…and all I could do was snap pics of these advertising posters of what further goodness are to come from Good Smile Co! (featured below) - ohgawds but do I want them ALL! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I wonder if next year's AFA will see AOT thrive again? Click HERE to view more images on my dedicated Facebook album!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK