BE@RBRICK Series 27 Revealed!


Medicom Toys' BE@RBRICK SERIES 27 has been revealed, and without a doubt the top focus for me personally, has to be the Colossal Titan BB from anime "Attack On Titan" / Shingeki no Kyojin (OMG~OMG~OMG! should be 400%, but I'm not quibbling now lol), and ROBOCOP! Tiger Mask and D*Face comes in close seconds haha … Phew, yet another series where I don't need to get the entire set hahahaha Expect a drop for these 100% blind boxed figures in December.

… and I've got a feeling, one of the "mystery" / chase BB might well be an all-Black RoboCop, ala the movie version? Would be awesomecool tho!


Above: MUST GET / Below: "Maybe…" ;p
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK