Good Smile Co & Bandai @ Anime Festival Asia 2013 #AFA13


Ok, I'll admit this: One of the main reasons why I would attend Anime Festival Asia, are for the anime TOYS. To be able to purchase direct from the brands themselves, not only saves the anguish of elevated secondary market prices and perceived values, but is also quite a swell kick to purchase direct from the producers. These are two of the names I look out for (although it does not show any "Attack on Titan" action figure merch thus yet ggrrrr).

If my physical state is manageable tomorrow Friday, I will make my way to Suntec City for some toy-joy, and perhaps oogle at the swell anime costly at the event too haha ;p


AFA2013 exhibits from November 8th thru to Nov 10 @ @ the Suntec Convention & Exhibition Centre, Singapore. Entrance fee is SGD$10 per day, available at the event itself (for other ticketing tiers, check out this link).
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK