"Hellboy" by Ario Anindito

"...after spending years of art directing TV commercials and movies, I finally got back to my root, drawing. Here's the one and only, "Hellboy". 2B mechanical pencil on plain white paper."
Said Indonesian artist / illustrator Ario Anindito - whose work I adore! Now available to purchase here for US$40.00 (Printed in high quality A2 laminated poster paper, with a signed and numbered certificate of authenticity from the artist).

I've still a Darth Vader Ukiyo-e poster I snagged from him circa STGCC I've still not had a chance to feature, but I have a mascot sticker design from the dude! [Available to purchase in a set HERE and/or HERE] AWESOME work all around, buddy!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK