HIGHLIGHT Diversion & Vol.7 from Ryuji Oguni


HIGHLIGHT-DIVERSION-TOYSREVIL

Courtesy of mecha-illustrator extraordinaire Ryuji Oguni, I received a copy each of HIGHLIGHT Diversion & Vol.7 (and a splendid postcard), whereby Diversion featured a half-page introducing TOYSREVIL (along with me smiley face LOL), and I will admit straightup now, it feels awesome to see myself in print … and I am honored with this opportunity, Ryuji-san!

Here are some more interior pages of Diversion to gawk at, and do fell free to purchase it online here at shop.next33.com, for only 400 Yen!

HIGHLIGHT-DIVERSION-Ryuji-Oguni-1 HIGHLIGHT-DIVERSION-Ryuji-Oguni-2
HIGHLIGHT-DIVERSION-Ryuji-Oguni-3 HIGHLIGHT-DIVERSION-Ryuji-Oguni-4
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK