I Heart Black Fridays

"Black Friday". I heart Black Fridays, particularly for their SALES! I remember days past when I would look forward to the day after America's Thanksgiving to quell my toy-desires online (cheapskate that I am) and stocking up on goodies, awaiting to surprise myself at the ring of the doorbell and receiving boxes filled with toy-joy hahahaha

This particular year has been … tough. I might still add items to cart, to give myself the semblance of joy-shopping (don't worry folks, I'll still remove items at the end of the session lol) but at the end of the day, I would be happy to see YOU folks score some swell specials!

I have featured a splendid selection of sales (with news popped into my mailbox), while the other ads posted here are found from across my www-streams, for your considerations as well. Happy Shopping, folks!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK