Layout Plan, Schedule of Events & Happenings for AFA13 (November 8,9,10 @ Suntec City)



Anime Festival Asia 2013 happens this Friday thru to Sunday, November 8th, 9th,and 10th @ Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Center. As dearly as I had wanted to attend (and have been looking forward to since last year's singapore Expo tenure), perhaps tis not an opportune time for me now, as I mourn my dad's passing … and frankly, I'm not too keen to go at it alone this year ... be that as it may, I hope YOU folks would enjoy the event.

Check out further info for this ticketed event via www.animefestival.asia/afa13/, with images here in this album (images via AFA Facebook) … Oh man, I would be missing out on the Attack on Titan Experience zone, featuring the 1:1 Scale Titan Head (seen at Wonderfest) and Exclusive Attack on Titan merchandise… man-sigh…







We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK