"Prime" by Evan Cheng in SG


Met up with New York-based Evan Cheng (Character Designer at Sesame Workshop and owner at 2Bs) and his beautiful wife, June yesterday, and he gifted me with this awesome sketch(es) of a Prime bot - which was initially meant to auction off at my Black Friday charity-event for victims of the "Sandy" Hurricane last year, but I could not pull my socks up in time for - and I am greatly honored with this! Thanks again, Evan, and have a great trip to Bali, you two!"

Shown above is the initial sketch (a scanned print of) and the final black inked illustration. The image below is of the final blue-penciled awesomeness :)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK