Tiger & Bunny @ #AFA13


I attribute my desire for the "Tiger & Bunny" anime and concept to Anime Festival Asia - particularly 2012 -where I scooped up Wild Tiger and Barnaby Brooks Jr. action figures from S.H.Figuarts, without even viewing, or knowing about the anime! Eventually I found it online and devoured it in a viewing marathon, and subsequently gorged myself on online purchases of the rest of the releases!

Fast forward to the now, I have been still "getting re-acquainted" with gashapons of, and in AFA13, this was the sole display of Tiger&Bunny, and it is ohsoawesome!!!

These are 1/6th-scaled articulated figures, featuring movable masks to reveal the wearer beneath… man-sigh…




WATCH TIGER & BUNNY:


BUY TIGER & BUNNY TOYS & COLLECTIBLES:


This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK