Trailer for "X-Men: Days Of Future Past"


I was reminded of the first mega-series of X-Men blister carded toys in a conversation with Roy at my dad's wake, whereby the toy-joy of scoring and holding the figures then (circa mid-90s?), meant the literal world to me! Where the superhero and villain mutants from the comicbook realm, had transcended unto three-dimensional toy, and packed very nicely indeed unto the blister pack, thanks to the now defunct "Toy Biz". I had so wanted to open the packs, but foolishly choose not to, to ensure their MOC (Mint On Card) worth … except for "Bishop" - which I funnily had a spare figure of - whom I opened and had numerous toy-adventures with!

XMEN-DAYS-FUTURE-PAST-MUTANTS

Fast forward to today, with the advent of the XMEN DAYS OF FUTURE PAST teaser trailer unveiled, the desire to see a line-up of X-Men action figures remain strong within me … BUT the days of mass market molded plastic figures no longer hold sway for me personally. I need "better".

I would truly love to see my favorite mutants being immortalized in much better quality figures (regardless if I could afford them all or not, and no i am not thinking of the children/kids here too muahahahaha), at the very least from the likes of REVOLTECH or S.H.Figuarts brands. But you know what? All these gripes are out of my hands, and our toy-joy depends on the licensed producers, innit?

X-Men: Days of Future Past is directed by Bryan Singer, and premieres 23rd May in the U.S.A. and 22nd May in Singapore.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK