All I Want For Xmas … TOYSREVIL's Toy Trip To Toys'R'Us

Popped into a Toys'R'Us (Tampines Mall) on Friday, while looking for a mini Christmas tree for the Heng Household - and although it was not my intention of doing so (believe you me, I tried hard to resist going lol), the least I could do was snap pictures of toys I would love to own, but hardly have the budget for … hey, as much as I heart "art toys", mass market media toys also sways my toy-loving heart too, you know?

… and while I hardly would ever ask the art toy community for "free toys" (in fact I very seldom do, believing folks will gift me naturally if they believe I deserved them … "naive", I know… LOL), I wouldn't mind having these as Christmas presents! For your kind considerations:


A dealbreaker if the 6th figure was a "Splinter" instead :)


Star Wars AT-AT Discounted from over SGD$200 to $179.
it would be a childhood dream come true, it would…


Wouldn't mind if you threw in a Mickey Mouse Optimus Prime too … Just Sayin'!


Who doesn't love Soundwave and his Cassettes? My absolute fav!


Newest Kaen Rider figures from Bandai look pretty awesome!
Although I am unfamiliar with this series, would love most
of them hahaha Who is YOUR favorite, folks?


My desire for Star Wars Black series had immediately waned when last I saw the entire series going for an awesome price (waaaay below the ones listed here), I could not afford them … and when I cannot lay my hands on things, most times I choose to convince myself that I don't need them in the first place, and try to move along, least my heart longs for them, ya know? Doesn't me I don't desire them still tho … heh.


Other pieces of sweetness I don't mind owning too… :)

Transformers, Star Wars, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Batman … these are the things that childhood dreams and media-manipulation are made of, so no use fighting it, so grab them for yourselves, or for your kids!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK