Holiday Release from The Jelly Empire


Selina Briggs of The Jelly Empire shares with us images of her Christmas-themed custom Jellybot releases available online via her webshop, launched Dec. 5th.
"I have 2 things, the first being a set of waterless snow globes. I have 4 in total with each one containing a festive jellybot and tons of glitter! $45 each. The second is a set of micro jellybot reindeers! $20 each. Again I have 4 of these little guys that would love to find new homes this holiday season :) Each snow globe and reindeer will be sold separately." -added Selina.


JNGLE BELLS! JINGLE BELLS! JINGLE ALL THE WAAAAY!

If I were to celebrate the coming Christmas, I would imagine having these splendid pieces from The Jelly Empire, but I am currently mourning my dad's passing, so I would instead smile at the images I am posting here today :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK