Lisa Rae Hansen's "Heavy Metal Wookie" Drops Dec 12


"Chewy has gone heavy...his new weapon of choice, an electric guitar!"

After my earlier teasers, Lisa Rae Hansen reveals her HEAVY METAL WOOKIE in full, and as well shares with us info about it's impending drop on Thursday 12th December @ 10pm GMT for £35 plus shipping. He will come bagged with a header card, available via ibreaktoys.storenvy.com.

"Heavy Metal Wookie is a one off custom of an original vintage Kenner Chewbacca figure. He stands 4.5 inches tall, stands on a base and has a removeable guitar which attaches to his back with magnets. Also He was inspired by the eye sculpts I did on MegaSeth, which I thought would look really cool detailed into Chewbacca's hair.

If people like him I might sculpt this again and make a resin run."
-mentioned Lisa Rae, and I would heartily say "GO AHEAD WITH THE RESIN RUN!" muahahahahaaaaa
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK