More Previews for "Crazy 4 Cult" 7 @ Gallery 1988 (East) Opening Dec 13


Ya know, I could simply kick back the whole day, just to slowly look at the artworks for "Crazy 4 Cult 7", and at the same time reminisce at my fav "cult" movies … and from the previews I have posted - along with this new selection of my favs (and more uploaded on my dedicated Facebook album), there would also have been quite a number of prints I would've bought (but for my dwindling finances ~ BAH).

The theme is an undeniable source of joy for me, and group art shows like these, is an attention grabber and inspirational for me personally too.

"Crazy 4 Cult" 7 opens December 13th at Gallery 1988 (East). Prints and artwork will be subsequently listed via nineteeneightyeight.com for online sales.


Above artwork "Little Akira" by Joey Spiotto aka Jo3bot

Above "Clockword" by Chris Lieb

Above "Gremlins" plush by Philip Tseng

Above "Fred and Abby" by Brad Hills

Above "Dark Crystal Skeksis" by DrilOne
>
Above "Unthinkable Disasters Descend" by Cuddly Rigor Mortis

Above "Princess Mononoke" artwork by Matt Taylor

Above artwork "Lydia" by Veronica Fish

Above "Pan's Labryinth" by Kelly McKernan
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK