3A Toys' Lasstranaut Revealed!


3A Toys reveals their 1/6 LASSTRANAUT = their lady astronaut that has grown beyond the need for panties, with her nekkid lady-bits flapping in the space-winds … as "rude" as this may read, it does nothing to hide the obvious, besides the all-smootj-no-visible-joints sculpt of the finished figure's torso and legs!

And this makes the "design difference" actually, where I was hesitant to continue my 3AA-Membership for 2014 - to which this figure is a part of - now, I am seriously re-considering my options … well, it's a nice space-suit, isn't it? And not too heavily weathered too, which is a nice change of toy-pace, methinks!



We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK