3A Toys to Relaunch 2000A.D. Line in 1/12-scale in 2014

3A Toys to relaunch the 2000A.D. toy line in 1/12th scale, in 2014.

Thus far released under 1/6-scale are Tharg, Mongrol and Ro-Jaws, with Mongrol also released in 1/12th (listed to my Top 10 Media Toys of 2013 too ;p).

"I could yap on about the details about the previous years attempts at making the toys ( best moment for me was Ro -Jaws ), but in short in 2014 we are going to relaunch the 2000ad line in 1/12th, I want to make many characters, and frankly the cost and support for large expensive versions just didnt add up, plus we all want a law-master with our Dredd figure ( much much easier and cheaper in 1/12th)…" -blogged Ashley Wood. (Read the rest of the entry on worldofthreea.com).

This slice of news is bittersweet to me personally, as I am first and foremost a huge fan of 1/6, but I too realize it would be more economically viable to collect them in a smaller size, which hopefully will be more affordably priced as well.

Frankly I was on the fence about renewing my 3AA for 2014, with the main reason being to procure the 2000A.D.-line, I admit, but seems I may be able to bite loosing the "15%-discount bullet" and see what 3A has lined-up for pre-order release for 2000AD this year.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK